"Proper workplace design leads to improved productivity & morale, decreased rates of injury & absenteeism and reduced rates of staff turnover & the subsequent costs of training new employees"
City Physiotherapy offers a variety of services to the Perth CBD to improve office function, productivity & safety. Having over 20 years experience in the Perth city allows us to customise this service to specific needs of the CBD.
Our ergonomic evaluations are designed to produce good posture and work habits which are important in maintaining your overall health at work. They reduce the risk of developing posture related spinal pain and overuse injuries and result in increased productivity and focus.
Identifying musculoskeletal risks and hazards and training to reduce injury are vital within the workplace. As well as a good physical environment it is important to consider the psychosocial and biophysical health of the workplace to ensure job satisfaction.
Our individual workstation ergonomic evaluations last between 30-60 mins and include
- A thorough review of your whole work environment, starting with a brief discussion on any existing problems or concerns.
- A detailed assessment
- On the spot adjustments to existing equipment.
- A comprehensive report including recommendations about modifications to equipment and workstations to facilitate improved function, comfort & productivity.
- A review of individual work place practices
Our Educational Seminars offer presentations about
- Manual Handling
- Stretching programmes and advice on exercise or rest breaks to help prevent injuries.
- Correct sitting mechanics
- Correct work place design
Each seminar is specifically designed for your industry & requirements.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.